Thursday, April 27, 2006

New Outfit


I know that I mostly put pictures of Mary Kate and her clothing on the blog but she doesn't do much but look cute these days. Anything else that she does could only be showcased appropriately with a video camera. Nana and Pops (Brian's parents) went on a trip to Texas over spring break to visit the Starr family. They brought Mary Kate a very cute outfit and some sandals. Here she is admiring the sandals and wearing the outfit. She found the tags on the shoes immediately and pulled them off to eat. She loves tags. My parents gave her a "taggie blanket" for Easter and she loves it. Crazy kid!





(Brian typing) Since Jenny is humble and never puts herself on the blog, I will sneak in a shot of her and her daughter, and post it before she comes in the room and figures out what I'm doing (I got the shot with the trusty old "I need a pic for my desk at work" line):

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is a really great picture of the gals!