Monday, May 01, 2006

Contract Take Two!

Yea! We have a contract on our house. We are so excited! A very nice couple put a contract on it on Saturday. They made an offer last Wednesday but everything wasn't signed, sealed, and delivered until Saturday. We were about to pull our hair out until it was finalized. At one point on Saturday Brian said, "Jenny, why don't you go for a run. You are driving me crazy!" I guess I had so much anxiety because of what happened last time. We are set to close either May 5th or the following Monday. We have to be out on Mother's Day. We don't close on our other house until June 15th so we will be stuffing all of our stuff into my parents house and staying with them for about a month. Thanks to all of the family and friends who have prayed for 380 days for our house to sell. Rome, here we come!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hey guys, I'm confused...Grandma told me last night that another contract fell through...is that this one or is it all good?
I really hope it's all good!

Brian Bojo said...

It is all good. I think she meant that it was taking a while to get things signed and all. It is signed and we close on Friday!

Becky said...

AWESOME! What a load off your minds! Can't wait until you guys get here.

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Uncle Tom,

Congrats out the wazzooo! Can't wait for ya'll to get here. If you need help moving.....I am out of town that weekend :). Love you guys!