Thursday, May 25, 2006

Long Time, No Blog

Sorry that I have been such a slacker and have not updated the blog recently. Things have been busy and we don't have internet access on our computer.

We have moved and we are living with my parents for a few more weeks. We will close on our new house on June 9th but we are still not sure when we can move in. Things have been going well here. I have actually been taking some classes for my Masters Degree in Housekeeping. I have taken Lettuce Washing 101 and Car Washing for Beginners. I was taking Principles of Rag Usage, but I dropped that class because it was too difficult! (Just kidding Mom and Dad.) Really, things have gone quite smoothly with all of our stuff shoved into my parents basement and garage. I will post pictures of that later!

In other news, Mary Kate is almost crawling. She is getting more and more mobile. My parents also have a pool in their backyard and she has loved going swimming. Here she is with her "Aunt Maddie."


3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! How jealous are we of Maddie's tummy?!?

Becky said...

I meant me too, by the way, in case it's not obvious... ;)

Anonymous said...

i thought that was you also, jenny. i am telling you- that mary kate is just precious!!!