Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New at Dairy Queen

I have discovered a new vice- Cream Pie Blizzards at Dairy Queen. They are soooo good! I have tasted the Banana Cream Pie and the Coconut Cream Pie. I think they are only out for a limited time, which is good for me. I might weigh 300 pounds if they stayed for very long. If you don't like cream pies then you won't like the Blizzards which just leaves more for me!

P.S. No pictures of these wonderful things because I inhale it as soon as I get one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM!! Save some for me :)

Becky said...

I loooooooove their Moo-lattes!

Brian Bojo said...

Hi, Katie! Thanks for leaving a comment. I know! Those Blizzards are trouble for me. I crave them!

Brian Bojo said...

I haven't had the chocolate cream pie yet. I can't decide whether I like the banana or the coconut better. I think I might have to get one of each to decide! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm gaining weight reading these comments, stop!