Monday, April 16, 2007

First Prayer

When we put Mary Kate to bed we always pray with her before she goes to sleep. The other night Brian was putting her to bed and she said her very first prayer. She said "Hi, Jesus." Of course, Brian thought it was the sweetest thing he had ever heard. I thought it was sweet too, but I heard it second hand. I assure you, she is not always so sweet and spiritual as showcased below-one of her many fits. This one involved a piece of blue sidewalk chalk and an eyeball.






3 comments:

Mrs. Burns said...

LOL Jenny! The other night Seth was singing Jesus Loves Me, and when I tried asking him a question he started yelling "I Talkin' to Jesus!!" over and over. It was so sweet and funny, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love Mary Kate's Easter picture with her basket. She is really growing up. She's a beautiful little toddler!

Jennifer said...

I guess she picked up some bad habits from her cousins!!