Monday, April 16, 2007

Before Easter and After

Sorry for the delay of posts. We have been out of town for a couple of weeks. We went to Texas for a week and had a great time. We came back and had Easter and then left for my parents house. Brian had a conference in Atlanta and my sister had two soccer games. She scored her first goal and we were there to see it! It was very exciting. We don't have any pictures of Texas yet, because we were goobers and let Pops take all of the pictures.















This is a picture of my sister and I after her first soccer game. She told me that it better not be on the blog so, here it is! I have to mention that she only scored one goal because she plays a defensive position. The coach put her on offense so she could score since it was "Senior Night."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch your back dear sister...I will get my revenge ;)

Jillian Renee said...

looks like you two have a good relationship...i miss my sister...