Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend '07

Mary Kate and I went to visit my parents this weekend and we got to see my brother Jarred. Mary Kate hasn't seen him very much so I took this opportunity to snap a picture. She just looks frightened because my brother is the biggest guy she has ever seen! (Ha Ha, Jarred!)



Mary Kate got to go swimming twice(yes, it was freezing). She loved the pool! She got to visit with her "Mimi" and her "Granddaddy" which is always fun.

On Sunday, Nana came over for lunch but Pops was MIA. No really, he had to work unexpectedly. Personally, I think he was afraid I might make him eat something green or like a vegetable or something, so he stayed away just in case. Anyway, he was missed!

I meant to post this yesterday, but this is my prayer for all of you mothers out there in blogger-land.

My Prayer for Mothers

For all of you mothers at home with little kids may God bless you with extra patience, love, understanding, and grace.

For all of you mothers that have an empty nest (or an almost empty nest) may God bless you with peace and trust in Him.

For all of you mothers that have lost a child through miscarriage, sickness, or tragedy may God grant you extra peace and comfort.

For all of you mothers who are pregnant unexpectedly may God grant you peace of mind and a sense of humor.

For all of you who desperately want to be mothers, may God bless you with hope, perseverance, and endurance and may he answer your prayers for a child.

I hope all of you mothers had a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You will never gets Pops to eat a vegetable unless it's made of meat.