Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Coffee Mug




Brian and I both have issues with misplacing things sometimes - I guess everyone does. A few weeks ago I saw him with a new coffee mug and I asked him where he got it. He said that he didn't know what happened to all of his coffee mugs that he used to have and that several of them were missing tops. Well, today I am walking by the mailbox and I spy a foreign object atop my mailbox. Here folks is his coffee mug. I am sure that he got the mail and set it down on top of it. I thought it was so funny that I wanted to share. Honey, I am so glad that we have each other's back when it comes to finding the things we each lose. :) Love ya!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny. :)

Anonymous said...

oops that anonymous was me, Les

Anonymous said...

Maybe he just wanted to keep the muggers away??????

Anonymous said...

Don't let him take Mary Kate To get the mail.