Friday, August 04, 2006

My Big Uh-Oh!

The other night we went walking near the river. Since we are going through a heat-wave we all got nice and sweaty. I decided to take a shower before I went to bed. Since I never take showers at night, I decided to do something different with my hair besides blow drying it. My friend was in a wedding and she had this great wavy hair-do. She told me how she did it, so I decided to try it. You just bun several areas of your hair while it is wet and sleep on it. The next morning you have beautiful long, wavy hair that looks fantastic. Well, lets just say that I did not get the look that my friend had. I did exactly what she told me to do, but I did not get the same effect. Brace yourself! This is scary.





For those of you who just check the blog to see Mary Kate, here you go:




Yes, she is pulling up on everything. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

JENNY! My goodness, I literally cannot believe this! You always look so fabulous, it is hilarious to see you this way. Thanks for putting it on the blog, though...we'll just call you Ethel from now on!

Okay, I see what the end result can be, but I'm going to try it anyway, because I HATE drying my hair...wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

I always told you perms are not good for your hair!!! This proves it!!!!!!
Love Ya