Monday, July 31, 2006

The Big Uh-Oh

Mary Kate has extended her vocabulary to include the word "uh-oh." She is forever dropping things on the floor and saying her new word. We went to visit my parents over the weekend. MK, Madelyn, and I went shopping at the Mall of Georgia. I rented one of those push-cars for Mary Kate to ride in. She was always dropping things over the side of it. Well, Madelyn went into Aeropostale to look and I couldn't go inside the store because the car was too big to fit through the aisles. They are not exactly a mom-friendly store, so we sat outside on a bench, or rather I sat on the bench and MK sat in her very large car. :) We were on the second floor near the railing overlooking the first floor. Well, Mary Kate was thirsty and needed some water so I gave her a sippy cup and relaxed for 15 seconds. She drank happily and then I heard her say "uh-oh" and at the same time I heard a loud crash on the first floor. I couldn't believe it! She had let the sippy cup drop and it rolled over the side of the railing and could have hit someone in the head down below! I laughed so hard and Mary Kate just kept saying "uh-oh." I couldn't retrieve it because we would've had to ride the elevator and I couldn't tell Madelyn where we were going because I couldn't fit in the store. Anyway, here are some pictures of the weekend.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Funny stuff! Oh, well...goodbye sippy cup!