Thursday, March 16, 2006

Brian's First Marathon

Way to go, Brian! Brian ran and finished his first full marathon. He even ran it after biking 17 miles the day before. He wants to improve his time for the next marathon, but Mary Kate and I are so proud of him for running that long way. Here are a few pictures of the blessed event.


I know this picture is not good, but I was running to beat him to the finish line with the camera and I barely made it in time. Also, it was so bright that I couldn't see where I was aiming the camera.


Brian smiling for the camera. Or not.


Brian shaking hands with the race director.


P.S. Since I am already bragging about my husband, I'll say that he put all of the laundry away last night without me asking him. I know, I know. I am lucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go brian! that is a great accomplishment. les, nathan and i are getting excited about our 1/2 marathon coming up. i am proud of you for having the discipline to train on your own. some days i don't know if i could make myself get out there and run if it weren't for les and nathan.

p.s. mary kate is getting so big!! she is adorable.