Monday, October 31, 2005

MK's First Houseguests

This weekend, Jenny and I had some friends from college visit - Richard & Leslie Mitchell, along with their 5-month old, Caleb. When we told MK they were coming, she was speechless:



Here is Leslie holding MK, and Richard with Caleb:



Caleb turned out to be a big fan of the camera:



And already, I need to keep an eye on him when he gets around my daughter (this picture doesn't show me in the background cleaning my shotgun):



MK took to Richard very well:



And Leslie:



Meanwhile, Aggie made a new friend in Caleb. Her vision for her life is to get everyone on earth to love her, and she is very effective at accomplishing this, one person at a time:



When the Mitchell's headed for the Ham on Sunday afternoon, MK's reaction was one of disappointment that they left, one of seeming exhaustion.

No comments: