Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mary Kate's Birthday


Mary Kate turned two last Thursday. We took her to Chuck E. Cheeses for dinner. We all had a blast but the pizza was nasty. Mary Kate's absolute favorite part was the giant mouse named Chuck E. Cheese. She would stare at him forever-especially his feet. I guess she thought that if he had feet he must be real. She liked the rides okay. I scored some majore tickets when I found a game that was broken and would just keep letting you play it. I kept getting dirty looks from other parents for hogging the game, but I didn't care because I was racking up tickets for prizes for my daughter. The absolute highlight of the night was when Mary Kate picked out a long tootsie roll as one of her prizes and decided to take a big bite out of it, wrapper and all!

No comments: