Friday, July 06, 2007

Aggie the Wonder-dog


I don't typically talk much about Aggie, but she is a great dog and very special to me and my family. We got Aggie about three and a half years ago after we had gone through a rough time. Aggie didn't heal our hurt but she surely distracted us from it. She was an adorable puppy and she has turned into a great dog. One thing she does that is so unique is that she will curl up in the most obscure places. You never know when you might find her. You might be making the bed, and you go to grab the covers and something black comes flying out from the bed. This particular day I was getting ready to do some laundry, but hadn't made it downstairs yet. Aggie found herself a nice spot to curl up in to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think aggie the wonder-dog is very cute and hides in some strange places. -ashlyn