Monday, June 12, 2006

Quick Hits

I realize it's been a week since we posted on our blog, and I (brian) see the need to make it a little more masculine after that last post...here are some quick pieces of news:

1. We closed on our house in Rome last Friday, after much blood, sweat & tears. We're now official Rome homeowners (any ideas for another name for our blog?)

2. Click here for my sister's big news.

3. Mary Kate is crawling now...I swear tomorrow she'll be in college.

More soon, with pictures of our stay at the lovely Chateau La Hosch in Dacula, Georgia.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

New blog name:
1. Our Home IN Rome
2. Our Home IS Rome

Becky said...

Home news, baby news and more baby news...somehow I think you failed at your attempt to masculine-ize your blog!!! That's okay, we still love it.

Ideas:
1. Rome Sweet Home
2. Home Sweet Rome