Thursday, February 02, 2006

I am currently reading Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger by Ron Sider, which Christianity Today considers one of the top 10 religious books of the twentieth century. As I told Jenny a few nights ago, it is already one of the most influential books I have ever read, and I highly recommend it to anyone. One of the things this book has encouraged me to do is set up a link to The Hunger Site on this blog. On that site, you can click a link, and the sponsors of the link will donate funds to reputable organizations that fight hunger and poverty around the world. It's free, and there is no requirement to enter any information about yourself. Just click.

I encourage anyone who visits our blog to go to this site and click. I ask anyone who regularly visits our blog to visit the site and click before you read our updates. You can do so once a day for free.

I also linked to World Vision, a Christian humanitarian organization. Anyone who is interested in heeding Jesus's call to care for the poor and least of these among us will have a ball surfing around their site.

love and peace,
brian

No comments: