Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Watch out- She'll Get You!

Well, Mary Kate spits up alot! As new parents we don't know how much spit up is normal, but it seems that she spits up at least 20 times a day. Almost every night, when Brian gets home, he picks up his little girl and she lets it go on his shirt. Thankfully, he gets free dry cleaning or we would be in the poor house. The other night she bombed him and he said, "Does she spit up on you as much as she spits up on me?". I assured him that she did. Sometimes I don't even change my clothes. What's the point? I will just get it again. :) This is a picture of MK after she spit up on her Daddy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Never change your clothes! Just wipe them off the best you can. To change clothes would be to admit defeat. Don't give her that power!!!

Anonymous said...

With Josiah, Richard was always the one to get spit up on or peed on but I rarely did-ha!