Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Great Grandparents are....Still Great

Yesterday MK met her fourth great-grandparent - My paternal grandmother, Catherine Bojo. I suppose now is the time to mention that her mother, Katherine Sokol, is where we got MK's middle name.



Grandma came to visit Jenny during the day, and has that mystical power over babies that all great-grandmothers seem to have: Getting her to sleep in no time. Jenny tells me she offered Grandma the spare bedroom. Also on the trip was my Aunt Joan and little Cousin Rebekah:



It was great for them to come. MK has tons of family, and we can't wait for her to meet all of them in time. Here's a shot of Jenny and the baby, put here for no other reason than it is good for my heart to look up from whatever I am reading to see this:



One last shot of our little bundle, showing the world her "getting ready to wail" face:

No comments: