Monday, August 29, 2005

Childbirth Class, etc.

This past weekend, Jenny and I spent a total of 11 hours in a childbirth class at Gwinnett Medical Center. Lovely. All the delivery videos you can handle. Honestly, it was extremely beneficial in that it exposed us to things for which we would have never been prepared. The maternity ward tour was a highlight. Who knew that hospital rooms can come with jetted tubs and mahogany furniture? I encourage everyone to take it, but you should probably be pregnant first.

On an unrelated note, my camera woes have been solved! Time to begin illustrating the site, when I get some pictures, that is. Just for fun, here is a photo of my law firm's Calhoun office, which I took today for our firm website:



There will be more where that came from....

No comments: